Join us for our 46th hour-long program that we have presented in the past 31 months! We will be reflecting on the past year, sharing hopes for the year ahead, and celebrating the many holidays in December and January with our guests.
Telly will be joining us with amazing Broadway performers, LIVE from London where he is preparing for the West End opening of Allegiance in January.
We are pumping up the energy and excitement for a very special End-of-Year Empathy Concert, including performances and perspectives from:
• Alan H. Green (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, School of Rock, Sister Act, and Play On!)
• Marissa Rosen (My Big, Gay Italian Wedding, Bed Bugs the Musical, and Law & Order: SVU)
• Melinda Doolittle (American Idol and Concerts Across America)
• Telly Leung (Allegiance, Glee, Rent, Aladdin and Co-Host – Empathy Concerts)
• Richard Culatta (Learning Colleague and Innovation & Tech Guru)
• Elliott Masie (Learning Collaborative and Broadway Producer)
This will be an uplifting and positive session, with conversations with Learning Leaders, plus a few special songs from Broadway and music stars, as we discuss Empathy for and with the workforce. Feel free to invite your learning colleagues and employees/managers from your organization!